Terms and Conditions
Fifo Capital understands time is critical when it comes to managing your cash flow – so our process is aimed to be as simple as possible.
A Fifo Capital facility approval typically takes around 24 hours to set-up and depending on the required information supplied by customers, transfer of funds can take place in as little as four hours.
The following covers the terms and conditions required for a four hour funds transfer to take place;
- Fifo Capital will tell the proposed client if the application is successful to receive funding. We can accept or reject the application at our sole and absolute discretion. If we accept the application the cash flow finance services will be provided solely in accordance with the documents we agree with the proposed client.
- Fifo Capital’s application consists of a number of forms, however, not limited to fully completed and signed; Application, Receivables Finance Facility Terms and Conditions, Guarantee, Offer to Sell, and Privacy Consent forms
- To be eligible for a four hour funds transfer in relation to an approved application, the proposed customer must request or apply to Fifo Capital in writing before 12noon on the same business day. Such a request doesn’t guarantee the transfer will take place or funds cleared in the customer’s bank account within the four hour period.
- Should a four hour funding transfer request be approved, such a transfer can only be facilitated on a business day. A transfer request is not available on public or bank holidays, or weekends.
- Four hour funding transfers may incur a fee as detailed within the application.
- Fifo Capital’s aligned banks or financial institutions have the right to reject a four hour funding transfer request. Fifo Capital and its aligned banks are not liable for any loss or damages resulting from a funding transfer request not taking place or funds being cleared within a four hour period.
- Fifo Capital is a franchise business operation. Fifo Capital Australia Pty LTD is the master franchisee and is therefore not responsible for the actions or inactions of its franchisees in relation to any funds transfer timing.
- Fifo Capital is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred or to be incurred by the would be or existing customer should a transfer not take place within or cleared funds not be received within a four hour period.
- Fifo Capital reserves the right to reject previously approved applications without notice and/or consultation.
To find out more about the full terms and conditions relating to our 4 hour funds transfer please contact Fifo Capital on 1300 852 556